Hosting an Event
Queen’s Hall…An Extraordinary Space
In addition to providing an environment for an eclectic mix of theatre, music, dance and other performing arts disciplines, Queen’s Hall’s beautiful and professionally-equipped facilities can accommodate a wide range of special functions including: media events, product and company launches, gala awards, shows, pre and post concert receptions and lectures, all at competitive, market-based rental rates.
There are five distinct areas that will delight your guests and maximize the attention your event receives:
- An exquisite-designed lobby
- A VIP Courtyard & Garden/Reception area
- The Helen May Johnstone Room – for intimate seminar/banquets
- A state-of-the-art auditorium
- A world class stage
Queen’s Hall offers on-site parking and security, in-house security, and ramp access for the physically challenged. Click
- Clients interested in hosting an event at Queen’s Hall must follow the application procedure for renting the facilities.
- A letter must be submitted to the General Manager indicating the type of event and at least two preferred dates for their event. Alternatively an email can be sent to email@example.com or the request can be sent through the website’s Booking Form.
- Applications are processed up to one year in advance so clients are free to submit their application 13 – 15 months in advance of their event.
- Last-minute booking requests may be accommodated subject to availability or in the event of cancellations.
- Once an application is successful, a formal letter of approval detailing the applicable rental charges will be sent to the client along with the relevant technical forms.