Hosting an Event
Queen’s Hall…An Extraordinary Space
In addition to providing an environment for an eclectic mix of theatre, music, dance and other performing arts disciplines, Queen’s Hall’s beautiful and professionally-equipped facilities can accommodate a wide range of special functions including: media events, product and company launches, gala awards, shows, pre and post concert receptions and lectures, all at competitive, market-based rental rates.
There are five distinct areas that will delight your guests and maximize the attention your event receives:
- An exquisite-designed lobby
- A Garden Theatre
- The Helen May Johnstone Room – for intimate seminar/banquets
- A state-of-the-art auditorium
- A world class stage
Queen’s Hall offers on-site parking and security, in-house security, and ramp access for the physically challenged. Click
- Clients interested in hosting an event at Queen’s Hall must complete the online application which can be found under the “Book an Event” tab.
- Applications can be processed from one month in advance so clients are free to submit their applications.
- Last-minute booking requests (1-3 weeks before an event) may be accommodated subject to availability or in the event of cancellations.
- Once an application is successful, a formal letter of approval detailing the applicable rental charges will be sent to the client along with the relevant technical forms.