Plan Your Visit
Queen’s Hall is located at 1-3 St. Ann’s Road, St. Ann’s, just after the St. Ann’s Roundabout. Driving Directions – Coming from the West : Proceed along Tragarete Road, turn north into Cipriani Boulevard and proceed along the Queens Park Savannah and turn left into St. Ann’s Road.
Driving from the East
From the Eastern Main Road, turn right onto the Lady Young Road and continue along this road which ends at the St. Ann’s Roundabout and proceed in a clockwise direction onto St. Ann’s Road.
Driving from the South
At the Uriah Butler intersection turn left onto the Churchill Roosevelt Highway and exit left by the Maritime Roundabout. Proceed in a northerly direction to the Eastern Main Road and onto the Lady Young Road which ends at the St. Ann’s Roundabout and proceed in a clockwise direction onto St. Ann’s Road.
- By Taxi – Take a St. Ann’s taxi at the taxi stand located at the corner of Hart and Frederick Streets and the driver will drop you off directly in front of the compound
- By Bus– At the Public Transport Service Corporation’s hub at City Gate in Port of Spain, hourly scheduled buses proceed along the Queen’s Park Savannah from 6:00am to 6:00pm. The nearest bus stop is 50 metres or 5 minutes walking distance from the St. Ann’s Roundabout
Parking for a maximum of 200 cars is available on the Queen’s Hall compound. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Late Seating Policy
Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate time during the performance within the first half-hour of the start of the show. Latecomers arriving after the first half-hour would be able to view on the monitors until intermission.
Patrons with Special Needs
Queen’s Hall Theatre can accommodate six (6) wheelchairs per performance. Advanced reservation is recommended. The Auditorium is also outfitted with an Ascension Vertical Wheelchair Lift which will allow ease of access for patrons in the audience who may be in wheelchairs, to gain access to and from the raised stage floor.
An infra red listening system, which comprises a number of earpiece units, is available for patrons with impaired hearing. It is recommended that patrons contact the House Manager at least two days before a show to make a request for these units. Alternatively, if a request is not made in advance, a request can be made at the Ushers Desk on arrival for an event.
- Hilton Trinidad – Lady Young Road, Morvant
- Hyatt Hotel – 1 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain
- Kapok Hotel – 16-18 Cotton Hill, St. Clair
- Cascadia Hotel – Ariapita Road, St. Anns
- Chancellor Hotel – 5 St. Ann’s Avenue, St. Anns
- Ambassador Hotel – Long Circular Road, St. James
- Carlton Savannah Hotel – Cascade, Port of Spain
- Coblentz Inn Boutique Hotel – 44 Coblentz Avenue, Cascade, Port of Spain
- L’Orchidee Boutique Hotel – 3 Coblentz Gardens, St. Anns
- Chaconia Hotel – Saddle Road, Maraval
- The Pool Terrace Restaurant – Trinidad Hilton – Lady Young Road, Morvant
- Casa – Carlton Savannah Hotel – Cascade, Port of Spain
- Chaud – Queen’s Park West, Port of Spain
- Tiki Village – Kapok Hotel – 16 Cotton Hill, St. Anns
- Battimamzelle – Coblentz Inn Boutique Hotel – 44 Coblentz Avenue, Cascade
- TGIF – Queen’s Park West, Port of Spain
- Apsara & Tamnak Thai – Queen’s Park East, Port of Spain
- Trotters – Cor. Sweet Briar & Maraval Road, Port of Spain
- Kam Wah – Maraval Road, Port of Spain