Technical and General Information
This package provides clients with technical and general information relevant to operations at Queen’s Hall. Clients are requested to comply with all regulations as stated. Included in this package are the following documents:
- QH Revised Technical Information Sheet
- QH Revised Front of House Information Sheet
- QH Music Declaration Form
- Queen’s Hall’s Backstage Security Log
- Queen’s Hall’s Technical Information Sheet – Clients must complete this form advising the Technical Coordinator of their requirements for lighting, sound, stage, etc., one (1) month before load-in. Stage measurements and other technical information will be made available upon request to the Technical Coordinator.
- Rehearsal and Performance Sheets (R&P) – Clients must sign a completed R&P Sheet for each rehearsal and/or performance.
- Queen’s Hall’s Backstage Security Log – Clients are required to provide a listing of all personnel entering backstage (performers, technical crew etc.), to the Technical Coordinator two (2) weeks before load-in.
- Queen’s Hall’s Music Declaration Form – Queen’s Hall has a blanket licence with the Copyright Organisation of Trinidad and Tobago (COTT). Clients are therefore required to complete this form which will be subsequently forwarded to COTT.
- Queen Hall’s Front of House Information Sheet – The House Manager requires certain information to execute Front of House operations which include rostering of ushers, security and janitorial staff, so submission of this form is therefore required.
- The Production’s Stage Manager is responsible for securing all valuables brought into the Hall