We’re COVID Safe!
PATRONS’ SAFETY INFORMATION
YOUR GUIDE TO A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE THEATRE EXPERIENCE
QH is looking forward to welcoming you back to our theatre soon. The safety of our patrons, staff, cast and crew is of paramount importance. Please read the important information below regarding our current COVID Safe measures prior to your visit.
QUEEN’S HALL’S SAFETY MEASURES
Please be aware that when you come to the Auditorium, you will be seated according to the Ministry of Health (MOH) Public Health Ordinance prevailing at the date of the performance and not at the time of purchasing your ticket. QH will continue to act in strict compliance with directions from MOH.
Our venue is currently operating at 50% capacity in line with the MOH Public Health Ordinance guidelines.
QH STEPS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF EXPOSURE OF COVID-19
QH decision to re-open will be done in compliance with Legal Notice issued by the MOH. In anticipation of re-opening management, in consultation with the MOH, has taken the following steps:
- Introduced COVID-19 Induction and Orientation training for all employees.
- Established a COVID- 19 Response Plan to deal with a suspected cases of COVID-19.
- Updated all QH Policy to take into account individual risk factors.
- Implemented temperature checks for all persons entering the Theatre.
- Introduced hand washing stations at all entrances to the Auditorium including backstage.
- Introduced QH new Box Office Solution including Online Ticketing and Seat Mapping Facilities where patrons can select their seat preference in advance.
- Upgraded air-conditioning and air-flow throughout the venues. We have upgraded our air-con filters to provide a higher level of air filtration and ensure optimum intake of outside air.
- Designated isolation area taking into account the possibility of one or more persons displaying the signs of COVID-19.
ROLE OF PATRONS, PERFORMERS AND PRODUCERS WHEN YOU VISIT THE THEATRE
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas. Please err on the side of caution, and contact us to amend your booking if you need to.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. If you purchased the Ticket, collect the contact information of your guests and have their permission to share it if required.
- Face masks are mandatory. Audience members as well as backstage cast and crew are required to wear a mask at all times during performances and rehearsals. We ask that you also wear masks in our venue foyers, walkways and washrooms.
- Download your eTicket and have it ready on your mobile phone for scanning as you enter the theatre.
- On arrival, please follow the instructions of the Usher who will direct you straight to your designated seats. Waiting or congregating in the foyer area before, during and after a show is not permitted.
- Practice good hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly with soap and water at our wash stations, bathrooms and using the hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- Cashless payments only. Bring a credit or debit card for any purchases.
In keeping with our COVID SAFE measures, all visitors will be required to complete and submit the following Visitor Questionnaire for our contact tracing records :
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the venue to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the theatre soon and greatly appreciate your support and cooperation.