We’re COVID Safe!
Queen’s Hall has been awarded with The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels Stamp. WTTC has created health safety protocols to guide tourism stakeholders in safe operating practices to ensure internationally acceptable benchmarks for the safe restart of the industry. The Stamp recognises the destination authorities and companies around the world that are adopting WTTC’s health and hygiene protocols, from enhancing sanitation and deep cleaning practices to promoting contact tracing apps. The aim is promoting confidence in getting back to travel once again and experiencing safe travels.
QUEEN’S HALL’S HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
YOUR GUIDE TO A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE THEATRE EXPERIENCE
We’re thrilled to welcome you to Queen’s Hall.
The health and safety of our patrons, performers, and team members is our number one priority. We have worked closely with Government and local health authorities to responsibly and thoughtfully implement safety protocols to provide you with not only a safe, but enjoyable experience. We look forward to giving you a reason to cheer and creating unforgettable memories with you, once again.
Be sure to check back here as information is updated often.
By entering Queen’s Hall, you agree to follow the current Public Health Regulations for Cinemas and Theatres (licensed under the Theatre and Dancehall Act). Remember, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home!
Face Coverings Required:
It is recommended that Guests wear a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth at all times, unless actively eating or drinking. Gaiters, bandanas and coverings with exhalation vents are prohibited; a face shield still requires a face covering.
Mobile Ticketing & Entry Process:
All ticketed guests will be asked to have their tickets to the event on their mobile device
Wash your Hands:
Clean your hands often by washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer.
QUEEN’S HALL’S SAFETY MEASURES
Please be aware that when you come to the Auditorium, you will be seated according to the Ministry of Health (MOH) Public Health Ordinance prevailing at the date of the performance and not at the time of purchasing your ticket. QH will continue to act in strict compliance with directions from MOH.
Our venue is currently operating at 100% capacity in line with the current MOH Public Health Ordinance guidelines.
QH STEPS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF EXPOSURE OF COVID-19
In consultation with the MOH, QH has also taken the following steps:
- Introduced COVID-19 Induction and Orientation training for all employees.
- Established a COVID- 19 Response Plan to deal with a suspected cases of COVID-19.
- Updated all QH Policy to take into account individual risk factors.
- Implemented temperature checks for all persons entering the Theatre.
- Introduced hand washing stations at all entrances to the Auditorium including backstage.
- Introduced QH new Box Office Solution including Online Ticketing and Seat Mapping Facilities where patrons can select their seat preference in advance.
- Upgraded air-conditioning and air-flow throughout the venues. We have upgraded our air-con filters to provide a higher level of air filtration and ensure optimum intake of outside air.
- Designated isolation area taking into account the possibility of one or more persons displaying the signs of COVID-19.
ROLE OF PATRONS, PERFORMERS AND PRODUCERS WHEN YOU VISIT THE THEATRE
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas. Please err on the side of caution, and contact us to amend your booking if you need to.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. If you purchased the Ticket, collect the contact information of your guests and have their permission to share it if required.
- Face masks are recommended. It is recommended that uudience members as well as backstage cast and crew wear a mask at all times during performances and rehearsals. We also encourage you to wear masks in our venue foyers, walkways and washrooms.
- Download your eTicket and have it ready on your mobile phone for scanning as you enter the theatre.
- On arrival, please follow the instructions of the Usher who will direct you straight to your designated seats.
- Practice good hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly with soap and water at our wash stations, bathrooms and using the hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
- Cashless payments recommended. Bring a credit or debit card for purchases.
We look forward to welcoming you to the theatre and greatly appreciate your support and cooperation.