Welcome patrons! We are delighted that you are joining us for an amazing production featuring a cast of talented musicians, singers and dancers. We look forward to welcoming you to Brian Mac Farlane’s “Christmas Joy with a Sprinkle of Magic”!
Your online ticket purchase starts here so please follow the steps below to secure your tickets:
- 1. Take a moment to review the seating map, the row and seats you desire and ticket prices.
- 2. Select from the show dates listed here the date you want to attend the show
- 3. Choose the ticket price for your selected seating section and enter the number of tickets you require.
- 4. Please enter your contact information. (It is important that you provide a contact number and an email address in order to complete the online ticket purchase.)
- 5. Confirm your total. Remember to accept the terms and conditions so that your payment can be processed.
- 6. You will be notified via the email address you provided when your payment has been completed. We remind you that all ticket sales are final. There are no refunds and no exchanges.
- 7. Once the payment process is completed, our online service will contact you via email to confirm your seat selection by row and seat number/s.
- 8. All seats are reserved. You will receive a seat confirmation email and the e-tickets for your show date.
- 9. Please print or save the e-tickets for presentation at the show with photo identification.
All online ticket patrons have the option to collect printed tickets at The Queen’s Hall Box Office, on arrival at the venue. Our Guest Services are available for the duration of the concert season.
The online ticket system remains open until printed ticket sales commence at The Queen’s Hall Box Office.
For further information contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you.